Page 5 of 7
It shall be the responsibility of the Activities Officer to:
- Assume the responsibility of being a leader of students.
- Attend and participate in at least 80% of regularly scheduled ASUCC Leadership Boardmeetings per quarter, excluding summer.
- Serve as a voting member of ASUCC Leadership Board.
- Establish and maintain a minimum of ten (10) working hours per week, excluding finals week and quarter breaks and participate in two (2) hours per week of scheduled ASUCC Leadership Board ASUCC Executive Council/ Leadership Team meetings.
- Attend summer training/leadership retreat, participate in quarterly leadership development and attend off-campus leadership conferences.
- Lobby once a term, if necessary and appropriate.
- Serve on at least two (2) college committees.
- Support all ASUCC functions and activities.
- Assist with Student Life Office and campus events.
- Provide tours upon request.
- Develop and maintain healthy working relationships.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of ASUCC documents.
- Carry out to the best of his/her individual abilities any additional duties assigned by the ASUCC Leadership Board.