Your dual credit grade will appear on your UCC Student Account and Transcript exactly like a class taken on campus. In many cases, your dual credit class(es) start your college GPA. Students may view their UCC transcripts online as soon as the class is graded. Students should verify that all their Dual Credit grades have been posted by looking at their UCC free unofficial transcript. Any changes to the transcript must be submitted in writing by the high school to the Educational Partnerships Office within 12 months of course completion.
- Visit the UCC Student Self Service portal
- Log in with your Student ID and PIN
- Click on "Student"
- Click on "Student Records"
- Click on "Final Grades"
- Click on "Academic Transcript", choose the type of transcript you wish to view and click "Submit".
- From the Academic Transcript page (use above procedure), click "Request Printed Transcript"