Hiring Positions: Ceramics Studio Assistant
Number of Positions Available: 2, 2
Academic Terms: Summer 2020 / Fall 2020 - Spring 2021
The Ceramics Studio Assistant will assist the Fine Arts staff with a variety of functions. Tasks assigned may include but are not limited to; make glazes for classes, help loading and unloading kilns, organize and inventory materials in studio, general clean-up and assist students with their projects.
- Must be an UCC undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2020 - 2021 academic year.
- Interested work-study students should be able to lift, move, and organize ceramic materials
- Able to lift 50 lb. clay boxes
- Know simple math and accounting basics
- Good organizational skills a positive
Pay Rate: $11.50 / hr
Contact Name: Ted Isto
Contact Location: Whipple Fine Arts Center
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)