Advising and Career Services
Hiring Positions: Academic Advising Assistant
Number of Positions Available: 3, 4
Academic Terms: Summer 2020 / Fall 2020 - Spring 2021
Work-study student is sought to provide general support to students, college personnel, and the general public. Tasks may include but are not limited to assisting with direction and checking of advising and career services appointments, providing referrals for students to available support services/resources on campus, maintain and secure confidential student files and records, and other duties as assigned by the Director of Advising & Career Services.
- Must be an UCC undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2020 - 2021 academic year.
- Eligible candidate should have strong listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Have strong customer service experience, self-starter with a high degree of motivation, energy, and flexibility
- Have the ability to work in a diverse environment.
- Candidate must also comply with FERPA regulations
Pay Rate: $11.50 / hr
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)