Accessibility Services Work Study
Hiring Positions: Accessibility Services Work-Study
Number of Positions Available: 2, 2
Academic Terms: Summer 2020 / Fall 2020 - Spring 2021
Accessibility Services is seeking a work-study to answer phones, take messages, maintain program files, data entry, create and distribute program flyers, make phone calls as directed, and other duties as assigned.
- Must be an UCC undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2020 - 2021 academic year.
- Eligible candidates must be dependable, accurate with figures and data input,
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently
- Knowledge of word processing and keyboarding skills required.
- FERPA compliant phone and email skills.
Pay Rate: $11.50 / hr
Contact Name: Lori Yeo
Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)