ROSEBURG, Ore., Sept. 23, 2022 — The Art Gallery is thrilled to present The Land Remembers: Photographs Inspired by the Rogue River Wars, an exhibit of black-and-white infrared photographs that explore the landscapes of the “Rogue River Indian Wars of 1851-56.” The images by Rich Bergeman will be on exhibit from September 27 to October 27. A reception and gallery talk will be held Thursday, October 27, 1 pm - 3 pm.
The dark red Super Flower Full Moon will be rising in total eclipse. Weather permitting, the observatory telescopes will project images of the eclipse onto a large digital screen showcasing the event in real-time for public viewing.
ROSEBURG, Ore., April. 28, 2022 — The Art Gallery is proud to present An Unfolding Process: UCC’s Annual Student Art Exhibition by Umpqua Community College students from May 5 - June 3, 2022. A reception will be held on Thursday, May 5, at 1 p.m.
Roseburg, Ore., Mar. 31, 2022 – More than 60 students representing seven high schools throughout Douglas County participated in a math competition at Umpqua Community College (UCC).
More Articles ...
- UCC Art Gallery to Feature "Still Life" Paintings by Michigan Artist
- UCC Art Gallery to feature “Pursuing Echoes” series by Missouri artist
- The Art Gallery at Umpqua Community College Reopens Next Month
- Annual Student Art Show Goes Virtual
- Out-of-this-World Event Coming to UCC
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- UCC Launches "Bridging the Gap" Business Conference
- Finals week is "ruff" thanks to these furry friends!
- Gearing Up for Startup Weekend 2018
- Inviting the Community to Explore UCC
- Community Invited to Eleventh Annual Explore Event
- Jazz Vocalist Halie Loren Performs with the Umpqua Chamber Orchestra
- Jazz Insiders in Concert
- Art Therapy Available on UCC Campus
- Holiday Sounds Concert
- UCC Presents Messiah
- Violinist Alex DePue to Perform
- UCC Symphonic Band and Roseburg Concert Chorale Present Veterans Day Concert
- Portland Youth Philharmonic Brings Beethoven to Roseburg
- UCC Hosts Resource Fair for Veterans
- Celebrating Athletic and Academic Success
- The Action of Caring in Practice
- Career After College Fair
- These Hands Don't Hurt
- Explore Event Captures Attention, Imaginations