The Rogue Credit Union (RCU) branch at Umpqua Community College (UCC) recognized with Business Innovation award.Read more ...
College alumna, community volunteer chosen as keynote commencement speaker.Read more ...
One of this year's Outstanding Student recipients is graduating after returning to school 21 years later.Read more ...
Complete this program online.
Experience the convenience and flexibility of studying online with UCC.
Start classes any time. (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
The Entrepreneurship Pathway Certificate prepares students by building a foundation for creating and managing a small business.
The Entrepreneurship Pathway Certificate offers students the basic training and knowledge needed to start and effectively operate a small business.
Students who successfully complete the Entrepreneurship Pathway Certificate will:
- Explain basic small business management functions and their integration into the business environment
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Apply critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Distinguish the importance of an ethical work environment
- Apply information and technology tools relevant to the profession
Ready to get started?
It's easy and only requires TWO steps.
Fill out our request info form. This will alert us that you are interested in Business programs.
If you are new to UCC (you've never taken a class), apply to UCC. Otherwise, you are done for now. You will be contacted about the next steps.
Entrepreneurship careers can be starting a small business or managing a small business. The business can be for themselves or for other business owners. In addition, the skills learned can be used in a management or supervisory position.
Program Entrance Requirements
Academic Entrance Requirement
Recommended: Students entering the program are expected to have basic keyboarding and computer skills with business application software such as Word and Excel. If these skills are needed, students should take Introduction to Digital Literacy (CIS 120) during the first term at UCC.
Other Business Certificates & Degrees at UCC
- Business Administration: Associate of Science Degree - articulated with SOU
- Business Management: Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Entrepreneurship: Pathway Certificate
- Financial Services: Pathway Certificate
- Marketing: Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Supervision: One-year Certificate
- WAFC Retail Management Certificate
Toni Clough - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Business