Who we are
The UCC Life Coach provides a variety of mental health and wellness and specialty services to students who are enrolled at UCC. We can assist with many common student personal concerns and provide the following services:
- Brief personal counseling, skills training and case management assisting with personal issues interfering with academic success such as: anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, interpersonal concerns, stress management, life transitions etc.
- Referrals to campus and community resources for long-term personal counseling needs.
- Assistance connecting to resources related to housing, food, and other resources available in the community.
To make a virtual Zoom appointment with the Life Coach:
- Sign into Advisor Trac with your 800 # and password (same as banner).
- Select "Search availabilities", then "Life Coaching". You will see a list of available appointment times in green. Select the one that works for you and then once you have entered the required information click "submit." You will get a confirmation sent to your student email.
- Within 1 business day, you will receive directions in your student email and a link to enter a Zoom virtual meeting with the UCC Life Coach, at the time of the set appointment.
Alternatively, you can call 541-440-7900 and front office staff can help you make an appointment. Within 1 business day, you will receive directions in your student email, along with a link to enter a zoom virtual meeting with the UCC Life Coach, and the time of the set appointment.
Hours & Information
LaVerne Murphy Student Center - map
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Phone: 541-440-7900 or 541-440-7896
Virtual meetings via Zoom™.