College embraces responsibility to provide an educational and work environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion for all.
Degree Partnership Program has many online options on the way to a four-year degree.
“Self-care is not self-indulgence. It is self-preservation." – Audre Lorde
More Articles ...
- Staying Physically Fit while Enjoying some Socializing from a Distance
- Climbing the Highest Mountain
- The Job Market Has Just Exploded
- Heroes in the Fight to Help Financial Victims of COVID-19
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- 2019 Day of Remembrance
- UCC Schedules 2018 'Day of Remembrance'
- A New Place to Learn and Grow
- Board Approves New Building Name
- Oregon's Community Colleges to Ask Legislature for $32 Million
- Board of Education Approves Athletic Team Expansion
- Sit Down and Relax: New Updates are Here to Improve UCC
- UCC Schedules 2017 Day of Remembrance
- Business Community Helps Replace Snyder Hall
- UCC Welcomes Global Speaker/Leadership Educator
- Protecting Your Identity on the Internet
- UCC Welcomes Five Delegates from Ukraine
- Community Invited to Check Out UCC's Library
- Shaffer Leaves Lasting Legacy at UCC
- UCC Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- UCC Alumnae Donates Priceless Gifts
- Honoring a History-Making Supporter
- Paul Morgan Observatory