Technology investments are more than a work around. It’s the future of UCC.
UCC held a socially distanced, drive-thru event for this year's graduates on Friday, June 12.
Dr. Debra Thatcher cut the ribbon at Tapʰòytʰaʼ Hall's opening in March 2018. Thatcher was instrumental in working with the Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians to name UCC's newest building.
More Articles ...
- UCC Supports Justice For All
- Start college as a River Hawk. Finish as a Beaver.
- Self Preservation in a Time of Rapid Change
- Staying Physically Fit while Enjoying some Socializing from a Distance
- Climbing the Highest Mountain
- The Job Market Has Just Exploded
- Heroes in the Fight to Help Financial Victims of COVID-19
- Myrtle Creek Author Receives Honorary Degree
- Spirit of Umpqua Hall of Fame Gains Three New Members
- UCC Celebrates Commencement on June 14
- UCC Schedules 2018 'Day of Remembrance'
- A New Place to Learn and Grow
- Board Approves New Building Name
- Oregon's Community Colleges to Ask Legislature for $32 Million
- Board of Education Approves Athletic Team Expansion
- Sit Down and Relax: New Updates are Here to Improve UCC
- UCC Schedules 2017 Day of Remembrance
- Business Community Helps Replace Snyder Hall
- UCC Welcomes Global Speaker/Leadership Educator
- Protecting Your Identity on the Internet
- UCC Welcomes Five Delegates from Ukraine
- Community Invited to Check Out UCC's Library
- Shaffer Leaves Lasting Legacy at UCC
- UCC Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- UCC Alumnae Donates Priceless Gifts