ROSEBURG, Ore., October 26, 2022 — Sue Bradford’s “Legacy” opens Monday, October 31, to both the general public and Umpqua Community College students. The Napa, Californian resident’s work examines the language used to define women using dress and apron motifs.
ROSEBURG, Ore., October 26, 2022 — Umpqua Community College will host an Endangered Alphabet Art Exhibit at the campus library to spotlight languages that are in danger of extinction.
ROSEBURG, Ore., October 10, 2022 — Jalee Chandler, a student at Umpqua Community College in Oregon, has received a $1,000 scholarship from Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society and the International Public Safety Leadership and Ethics Institute (IPSLEI).
UCC Students on Path to Master's Degrees, High Paying Careers with New Industrial Research Partnership
ROSEBURG, Ore., October 7, 2022 — Umpqua Community College has partnered with the University of Oregon (UO) to establish a grant-funded program benefiting students who struggle to pay tuition and are seeking industrial science careers.
More Articles ...
- On-Campus Career Programs for Rural High School Students are Made Possible through Community Partnerships
- UCC Awarded Grant for New AI Lab through New AI Incubator Network
- UCC Hires Veteran Vinter to Oversee Winery, Southern Oregon Wine Institute
- Faculty contract at Umpqua Community College secured using collaborative method
- UCC Receives $1.5M Grant for Disadvantaged High School Students in Douglas County
- Bachelor's Degree Now Offered on the UCC Campus
- UCC Keeps Tuition as Low as Possible in a Time of High Inflation
- UCC receives $300k in scholarship funds to aid aspiring truck drivers
- UCC Expands Workforce Development Program with $200k Grant
- UCC Receives $2M Federal Grant to Support Student Success
- UCC showcases new state-of-the-art automotive and welding education center
- President Rachel Pokrandt chosen for Aspen Institute's New Presidents Fellowship to Advance Student Success
- Summer Term Honor Roll
- UCC Offers Aid to Bolster Student Success
- UCC Receives $2.5M to Promote Enrollment, Opportunities for Students from Low-Income Families
- First Day for Umpqua Community College's New President
- UCC Fully Opens to Serve Students
- Determined to Welcome More Students This Fall
- UCC Purchases Casa de Belen Property
- Announcing Our New President
- Three Selected as Presidential Candidate Finalists
- UCC Joins Statewide CTE Month Celebration
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Go to College
- Changing the Formula Through Innovation
- 2020 Day of Remembrance