Hello! We are excited you are thinking about YOUR future. We are here to help!
Have you been dreaming about what type of work, career, or even second career, you would like to have? Good! That is your first step. We can help you get started on the education and career path that is right for you!
What the Career Coach can help with:
- Interest and Skill Assessments; We help you consider your prior work and education experiences, as well as your future goals when exploring career paths. We can also administer personality and aptitude tests to help you discover your skills, interests, and abilities.
- Program Exploration; We can recommend educational pathways to you to help you achieve your career goals.
• Cover Letters
• Interview Practice
Student Job Placement
What is Student Job Placement?
Student Job placement is here to assist our current students with their job search and interview prep. We help our students build the foundation to get a job while in school and even discuss employment strategies for after graduation. We can also assist alumni and soon to be grads with internships and careers goals beyond college. Some things that we specialize in are:
- Job Searching for both Full-Time and Part-Time
- Aiding with questions regarding employment applications
- Assisting with resume and cover letter building
- Employment Referrals
- Employers on Campus
- Job Fair information
- Community and Campus Resources
- One on one interview prep
Or you can schedule a one on one meeting at: calendly.com/shelby-cunningham