Associate of Applied Science Degree
The Rogue Credit Union (RCU) branch at Umpqua Community College (UCC) recognized with Business Innovation award.Read more ...
College alumna, community volunteer chosen as keynote commencement speaker.Read more ...
One of this year's Outstanding Student recipients is graduating after returning to school 21 years later.Read more ...
Complete this program online.
Experience the convenience and flexibility of studying online with UCC.
Start classes any time. (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
The Business Management Program prepares students by creating a foundation of knowledge and skills in the business management environment.
The two-year Business Management degree is designed to prepare students for career and leadership roles in accounting, management, motivating and managing employees, communication, and marketing.
Students who successfully complete the Associate of Applied Science degree in Entry Management will:
- Explain basic management functions and their integration into the business environment
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Apply critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Distinguish the importance of an ethical work environment
- Apply information and technology tools relevant to the profession
Ready to get started?
It's easy and only requires TWO steps.
Fill out our request info form. This will alert us that you are interested in Business programs.
If you are new to UCC (you've never taken a class), apply to UCC. Otherwise, you are done for now. You will be contacted about the next steps.
Entry-level management positions, supervisor, office manager, business manager, customer service manager, social media marketing manager, public relations manager, and other business management focused careers.
Program Entrance Requirements
Academic Entrance Requirement
Recommended: Students entering the program are expected to have basic keyboarding and computer skills with business application software such as Word and Excel. If these skills are needed, students should take Introduction to Computer Information Systems (CIS120) during their first term at UCC.
Other Business Certificates & Degrees at UCC
- Business Administration: Associate of Science Degree - articulated with SOU
- Entrepreneurship: Pathway Certificate
- Financial Services: Pathway Certificate
- Marketing: Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Supervision: One-year Certificate
- WAFC Retail Management Certificate
Toni Clough - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Business