- Article I—Name
- Article II—Membership
- Article III—ASUCC Leadership Board Mission
- Article IV- ASUCC Leadership Board
- Article V—ASUCC Student Leadership Team
- Article VI—ASUCC Executive Counsel
- Article VII—ASUCC Leadership Board Defined
- Article VIII—ASUCC Leadership Team Defined
- Article IX—ASUCC Executive Council
- Article X—ASUCC Standing Committees
- Article XI—Initiative, Referendum, Recall, Regulations, Ratification and Amendments
- Article XII—Bylaws
Article VIII—ASUCC Leadership Team Defined
Section I - Structure
- Senators shall be selected by the ASUCC Leadership Team.
- Requirements and responsibilities for Senator positions are detailed in the Bylaws.
- ASUCC Executive Council Officer requirements and responsibilities are detailed later in this document.
Section II - Meeting
- The ASUCC Leadership Team shall meet weekly during the academic year (fall, winter and spring), with the exception of holidays, finals week and term breaks.
- The ASUCC Leadership Team Meeting space shall be determined by the ASUCC President, or acting chair.
- The ASUCC Leadership Team Meeting shall be informal and used for a planning time for upcoming events and discussion of the good and welfare of the organization.
Section III - Removal from Office
- Any ASUCC Senator shall be dismissed from their position for the following:
- Failure to maintain the responsibilities, duties and/or minimum qualifications of his/her position.
- Failure to follow the policies and procedures outlined in any of the ASUCC documents and applicable UCC documents.
- Abuse of power of office.
- If found by the UCC Vice President of Student Services to have committed a violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Removal of ASUCC Executive Council Officers will be detailed later in the Constitution.