- Article I—Name
- Article II—Membership
- Article III—ASUCC Leadership Board Mission
- Article IV- ASUCC Leadership Board
- Article V—ASUCC Student Leadership Team
- Article VI—ASUCC Executive Counsel
- Article VII—ASUCC Leadership Board Defined
- Article VIII—ASUCC Leadership Team Defined
- Article IX—ASUCC Executive Council
- Article X—ASUCC Standing Committees
- Article XI—Initiative, Referendum, Recall, Regulations, Ratification and Amendments
- Article XII—Bylaws
For the purpose of elections, the voting membership of the ASUCC shall consist of all students currently enrolled in college credits or other credit at Umpqua Community College. Students that meet these requirements will have voting rights in all elections held by the ASUCC Leadership Board.
The ASUCC Leadership Board will represent all students currently enrolled at Umpqua Community College. No student shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, political affiliation age, sexual orientation or any other status protected by federal, state or local law in any area, activity or operation of the College. ASUCC Leadership Board also prohibits retaliation against an individual for engaging in activity protected under this policy, and interfering with rights or privileges granted under anti-discrimination laws.