General Use of the Fitness Center
The fitness center is equipped with weight training machines, aerobic machines, free weights and more. Other facilities can cost up to 5 times more! Membership is just $35 for 11 weeks!
- 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday - Thursday
By the term - must register each term
- Summer CRN16117
- Fall CRN26207
- Current students, employees & the public - $35 (Call to register)
- Fitness Center: Basics – for beginners and those not familiar with Fitness Center equipment.
- Fitness Center: Aerobic – for students wishing to concentrate on Aerobic based workouts.
- Fitness Center: Strength – for students wishing to concentrate on Strength training workouts.
There is an orientation class that all students who sign up for the Fitness Center classes must attend, Monday, Wednesday or Friday at noon the first week of the term.
- Gym: Yoga
- Gym: Intermediate Yoga
Not a student? Never taken a UCC credit class?
Already a student? Register
Hours & Information:
Hours: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday - Thursday (June 25 - August 30)
Craig Jackson - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Human Health & Performance / Outdoor Recreation
Donna McGeehon - Contact
Administrative Secretary, Health and Human Performance/Outdoor Recreation