CSM and Learning Communities recognized by the White House. Go here for details.
The Success Center provides a variety of resources free to UCC students. Get free help for your courses by meeting with a drop-in tutor on campus, or hop online with SmarThinking for help on the weekends. Our computer lab is open to all students and provides access to our college prep courses like CSM and Essential Skills.
Below you can find a list of available resources at the Success Center.
Drop in tutoring services:
- Academic Tutors
- Skills Tutors
- One-on-one Appointments
- Writing Lab | Help with your essays
- SmarThinking | Online tutoring 24/7 found within Angel
- Student Lingo | Student Success workshops
- High-school Homework Help | Tutoring help for high-school students
We can help you:
- Become a more confident, successful, independent learner
- Develop your understanding and skills in a number of courses
- Improve your time management, note-taking, and test-taking skills
Hours & Information
Educational Skills Building
Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday - Friday
Writing Lab: The Writing Lab will re-open Fall term.
CSM and Essential Skills
Terrance Bradford - Contact
Director of Learning Skills