All information regarding the Financial Aid Literacy Seminar has been moved to its own page, please use the link to the left, "Financial Aid Literacy Seminar" to access this information.
Click Here for Riverhawk Web and Self Service Banner Password - Login Instructions
Click Here for instructions to see your required documents for Financial Aid
Click Here for a video tutorial on 'Finding Your Financial Aid Information In Riverhawk Web.'
WHAT OTHER FINANCIAL AID RELATED INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS IN THE SELF SERVICE BANNER?
Once you have logged onto Riverhawk web, select Self Service Banner and access the Financial Aid area, from there you may select from the following:
» FINANCIAL AID STATUS
¨ View overall status, holds, academic progress, cost of attendance, financial aid awards, and messages.
¨ Review Financial Aid Holds (which may prevent payment of awards) and document requirements; Display academic progress history; View academic transcript.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE UNMET REQUIREMENTS?
» In the Financial Aid area of the Self Service Banner, select the 'Eligibility' link
- Select 'Student Requirements' and if asked, choose the correct year
- Check the status of your requirements
- If any documents are still needed
- Download the necessary forms by visiting http://www.umpqua.edu/forms-and-publications
- Scroll down to the Financial Aid section and locate the necessary form(s)
- Print, fill out completely, and submit them (with copies of any required documentation) to the Financial Aid office
- In person
- By fax: (541) 440-4612
- By mail: UCC – Financial Aid Office
.......................Roseburg OR, 97479