Page 6 of 7
Public Relations Officer
It shall be the responsibility of the Public Relations Officer to:
- Publicize all ASUCC Student Leadership Team events.
- Develop flyers, posters and other promotional materials for all ASUCC Student Leadership Team sponsored events and activities.
- Provide timely promotion of events in such a way that the campus community is informed.
- Communicate matters of public interest to The Mainstream.
- Assist in the coordination of student news among the administration, staff, the ASUCC Student Government Leadership Team and the ASUCC student body.
- Coordinate public (off campus) release of information with the UCC Communications and Marketing Department.
- Be responsible for maintaining the outdoor bulletin boards.
- Carry out to the best of his/her individual abilities any additional duties assigned by the ASUCC Student Government.