Page 5 of 7
It shall be the responsibility of the Activities Officer to:
- Assume the responsibility of being a leader of students.
- Attend and participate in at least 80% of regularly scheduled ASUCC Student Government Leadership Team meetings per quarter, excluding summer.
- Serve as a voting member of ASUCC Student Government Leadership Team.
- Establish and maintain a minimum of ten (10) working hours per week, excluding finals week and quarter breaks and participate in two (2) hours per week of scheduled ASUCC Student Government and ASUCC Executive Council/ Leadership Team meetings.
- Attend summer training/leadership retreat, participate in quarterly leadership development and attend off-campus leadership conferences.
- Lobby once a term, if necessary and appropriate.
- Serve on at least two (2) college committees.
- Support all ASUCC functions and activities.
- Assist with Student Life Office and campus events.
- Provide tours upon request.
- Develop and maintain healthy working relationships.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of ASUCC documents.