Program coursework includes instruction in social sciences, psychology, principles of social service, social service law and administration, and applications to issues, services, localities, and populations. In addition to academic coursework, students also complete supervised field work. Emphasis is placed on the general study and provision of human and social services to individuals and communities.
UCC’s Human Services program offers training for entry-level positions in social service agencies.
Download Career Pathways information for Human Services
Other Degrees & Certificates at UCC
- Human Services: AAS
- Human Services: AS articulated with SOU
- Human Services: Addiction Studies
- Human Services: Case Aide
- Human Services: Addiction Treatment
At UCC, you can earn a TWO-YEAR TRANSFER DEGREE for less than you'll pay for one year at a state university. Plus, UCC offers:
• Seamless, direct transfer degrees
• Expert faculty dedicated to teaching
• Personal attention and small class sizes
• Online classes
Prospective students should visit Advising and Career Services to get started and then see a program advisor (below) to develop a more focused educational plan.
Sandra Angeli-Gade, Ph.D. - Contact
Human Services Coordinator