Entering Grades into Banner:
- Before accessing the Student Information System you must complete the FERPA tutorial;
- After completing the above go to the Self-Service Banner;
- Enter you 8# as you User ID;
- Enter your Password (6-digit date-of-birth for first time users in this format "MMDDYY") ;
- If you are having problems logging in, please call the Help Desk at: 541-440-7808;
- Click on the Faculty Services tab (new users will have a couple of questions to answer first);
- Click on Term Selection and select the term your course is offered;
- Click on CRN Selection and select the CRN for the course you want to grade;
- Click on Final Grades and then select the grade for each student by using the Grade pull-down box;
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the page when complete, or at least every 15 minutes, to save changes;
- Enter a Last Attend Date if issuing an “F” grade for a student;
- Attend Hours do not have to be entered;
- Incomplete/”I” grades cannot be submitted via the web. An Incomplete Grade Contract must be turned into the Registrar’s Office.
Viewing Class Rosters and mid-term grading:
- Follow the above instructions until you get to “Click on Final Grades”, instead you’ll want to click on Summary Class List to get a roster.