Nestled in the beautiful North Umpqua River Valley, Umpqua Community College is the regional center for higher education. UCC features one of the most picturesque campuses in Oregon, a peaceful atmosphere, and year-round recreational activities.
Umpqua Community College aspires to be the center for quality teaching and learning, and a key partner in the wellbeing and enrichment of our communities.
Umpqua Community College provides high quality college degree programs, workforce development, and community learning opportunities.
Spotlight on Student Success : Cris Salazar
UCC faculty helped Cris Salazar to discover and pursue his passion in Conservation Biology.
Get the details.
Umpqua Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. The college is currently undergoing its periodic evaluations. It will be evaluated based on the fulfillment of its mission and five core themes:
- Promoting student access and success
- Supporting quality learning and achievement through academic transfer education
- Supporting quality learning and achievement through career and technical education
- Supporting quality learning and achievement through student transition education
- Serving our community through quality, life-long learning in the areas of cultural, economic, workforce, self-improvement and professional development