Nestled in the beautiful North Umpqua River Valley, Umpqua Community College is the regional center for higher education. UCC features one of the most picturesque campuses in Oregon, a peaceful atmosphere, and year-round recreational activities.
Umpqua Community College aspires to be the center for quality teaching and learning, and a key partner in the wellbeing and enrichment of our communities.
Umpqua Community College transforms lives and enriches communities.
Spotlight on Student Success : Cris Salazar
UCC faculty helped Cris Salazar to discover and pursue his passion in Conservation Biology.
Get the details.
Universal Student Learner Outcomes
Students who successfully complete programs at UCC will:
- Exhibit professional skills and standards that will lead to workplace or continued academic success.
- Communicate effectively by applying appropriate listening, speaking, and writing skills both individually and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate satisfactory academic knowledge appropriate to their educational goals.
- Identify and articulate ethical issues as they apply to personal and professional choices.
- Contribute to the positive welfare of the campus, local, and broader community through engaging in diverse, cross-cultural opportunities and interactions.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of current technology as it relates to their programs of study.
- Identify professional goals that support lifelong learning, productivity, and satisfaction.
Umpqua Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. The college is currently undergoing its periodic evaluation. Our core themes have been updated and are: