New to UCC Returning to UCC
Transferring to UCC
High School Students -----> Link to HS Connections
Adult Basic Ed & Adult High School Students
Community Ed Students (Non-Credit)
OSU Degree Partnership Students
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card / debit card
Cost to Participate
- $15 enrollment fee per semester
- $2 enrollment fee for immediate full payment
- $30 return payment fee - if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to your Student Account
- Login with User ID number (800xxxxxx) and PIN number
- Select "Student & Financial Aid"
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Pay Student Account Online"
- Select Nelnet Payment option
Target Dates for Enrollment
Spring 2014 - Payment Plans available beginning Feb. 24. Full payment available through April 11.
|Online Enrollment Cutoff Dates||Down Payment||Number of Payments||Payment Months|
|March 3||None||3||March - May|
|March 27||25%||2||April & May|
|April 11||50%||1||May only|
Please do not assume that your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your balance by viewing your Student Account or calling the UCC Finance Office at 541-440-4630 to confirm the change.
Learn more about UCC's tuition payment plan at www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/Umpqua.