Department: SOCIAL SCIENCE
Number of Positions Available: 2
Available Starting: Fall - Spring 16/17
Social Sciences is seeking work-studies to assist with entering grades, editing documents, making copies and collating documents for faculty in Jackson Hall. Additional tasks included but are not limited to editing Power Points, shredding documents, filing and organizing documents.
Must be an UCC undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2016-17 academic year.
Qualified candidates should be computer literate, FERPA compliant, familiar with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), be willing and able to learn to operate Scan Tron as well as entering grades into Canvas. Additionally, candidates must be prompt and reliable.
Pay Rate: $9.50 / hr
Contact Name: Emery Smith
Contact Location: Jackson Hall Room 4
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)
More Articles ...
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- First Call Resolution
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- History Makers Updated
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- ArchiTrave Health LLC updated
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- First Call Resolution Updated
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- WorkSource Douglas Employment Department
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- ArchiTrave Health Update