Department: MAINSTREAM NEWSPAPER
Number of Positions Available: 1
Available Starting: Fall - Spring 16/17
The Office Administrator communicates with advertisers and business staff as needed for sales contract management and attends story meetings bi-weekly and record and uploads notes as instructed. Tasks may include, but are not limited to; collecting, distributing, and storing all phone and email messages on a weekly basis, assist with Facebook page management, coordinating and completing updates to website’s student services tab each term, assisting in “fact checking” and other research as needed and as instructed. The work study will also assist in copy editing as needed with AP software and checklists (training will be provided), assist in page layout using staff assistance as needed (training will be provided). The work study student will coordinate office recycling and assist in office clean-up and other duties as assigned.
Must be an UCC undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2016-17 academic year.
Student must post and keep regular, consistent office hours, be a team player and basic computer skills
Pay Rate: $9.50 / hr
Contact Name: Melinda Benton
Contact Location: Snyder Hall
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)
More Articles ...
- SOCIAL SCIENCE: Jackson Hall Assistant
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- First Call Resolution
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- History Makers Updated
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- ArchiTrave Health LLC updated
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- First Call Resolution Updated
- Employer On Campus Calendar Dates- WorkSource Douglas Employment Department