The mission of the Ford Childhood Enrichment Center is threefold:
- Provide the highest quality education and care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years.
- Provide excellent educational and practicum experiences for Early Childhood Education students.
- Provide great support for families.
Contact the Staff at the Ford Childhood Enrichment Center:
Our contact phone numbers are 541-440-4650 or 541-440-7741
Ford Childhood Enrichment Center Beliefs
We believe learning is a lifelong experience. Everyone learns best in a supportive environment through a variety of planned and spontaneous activities.
Children learn skills using books and manipulative materials, independence, team building in creative activities, math games, and problem solving.
Guiding children into appropriate behavior is preferable. Reminding children of appropriate behaviors, supervising carefully, and explaining expectations in a positive way help prevent problems.
Facts About the FCEC Child Care
- Practicum site for UCC students
- Excellent care and education for all learners
- Quality program that provides a safe and nurturing environment
- Developmental activities promote social, physical, and cognitive development of children six weeks to five years of age
- Creative theme-based and emergent curriculum
- Nutritious snacks and meals
- Licensed with Oregon's Child Care Division
- Excellent security (criminal records checks are required for all staff, practicum students, and volunteers)
Nora Bing - Contact
Ford Childhood Enrichment Center Director
Hours: 7:45am-5:30pm, Monday-Thursday