- I am at least 18 years of age and am currently an enrolled UCC student.
- I understand that the materials rented to me are the property of the UCC Bookstore.
- I am responsible for the condition of the materials rented. I bear the full responsibility for the return of the rented materials in saleable condition and for payment of fees and new book replacement costsif rented materials are lost, stolen, or returned in unsaleable condition. Unsaleable condition includes damages incurred to the rented material as determined by the UCC Bookstore staff.
- I will return the rented material to the UCC Bookstore by the last day of finals of the term the rental occurs. Bookstore is not responsible for reminding me of the rental return dateand is not responsible for returns shipping to the store via any carrier.
- If I fail to return the rental materials by the rental return date, I understand that a hold will be placed on all College services until such time that I pay all financial debts to the College. Further, I understand that a charge may be placed on my student account for the new materials replacement cost and a $25 penalty fee on any materials not returned on time or returned in unsaleable condition.
- If I drop a course, rented materials must be returned immediately, even if I will be taking the course in a future term. The UCC Bookstore standard refund policy applies.
- I understand that I am renting this material for one term only. If I need the material for future terms, I must return the book to the UCC Bookstore by the deadline and re-rent the book depending on availablility.
- I understand that my rental fee is non-refundable for any reason, past the normal returns deadlines for course materials. (See textbook return policy on bookstore website)
- Books not returned and associated penalties may be assigned collection by a third party agency.
What's New, Fun and Different
Explore a sampling of interesting classes for Spring at UCC.Read more...
Dental Assisting Info Night