Winter Term (Jan 9 - Mar 25)
General Use of the Fitness Center
Other gyms can cost up to 5 times our cost. The UCC Fitness Center membership is just $35 for 11 weeks!
- Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm
By the term - must register each term
- Current students, staff & community members - $35 (Call to register)
- Fitness Center: Basics – for beginners and those not familiar with Fitness Center equipment.
- Fitness Center: Aerobic – for students wishing to concentrate on Aerobic based workouts.
- Fitness Center: Strength – for students wishing to concentrate on Strength training workouts.
There is an orientation class that all students who sign up for the Fitness Center classes must attend, Monday, Wednesday or Friday at noon the first week of the term.
- Aerobic Fitness – a circuit training course designed to do both aerobic and anaerobic workouts with weights and aerobic machines.
- Weight Training – introduction and program for strength training.
- Walk, Jog and Run - Start slow and work your way up.
Already a student? Register.
Hours & Information:
Hours: 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday (Closed during breaks between terms)