Winter Term (Jan 4 - Mar 19)
Fitness Center - Non Credit
- Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm (Except when there is a class)
By the term - must register by calling 541-440-7744
- CRN30455 - give representative this CRN number
- Current students & public - $25 (Call to register)
- Part-time staff - $25 (Call to register)
- Full-time staff - No fee (Call to register)
Fitness Center - Credit
- Fitness Center: Basics – for beginners and those not familiar with Fitness Center equipment.
- Fitness Center: Aerobic – for students wishing to concentrate on Aerobic based workouts.
- Fitness Center: Strength – for students wishing to concentrate on Strength training workouts.
There is an orientation class that all students who sign up for the Fitness Center classes must attend, Monday, Wednesday or Friday at noon the first week of the term.
- Aerobic Fitness – a circuit training course designed to do both aerobic and anaerobic workouts with weights and aerobic machines.
- Weight Training – introduction and program for strength training.
- Physical Conditioning - train your body for physical performance.
- RIPPED - intermediate/advanced bodybuilding.