Open Swim (June 19 - August 26)
No open swim July 4, 21, 22
- Monday-Saturday : 1-4pm & 7-9pm
Under 3: FREE
Ages 4+: $3 or $30 for 15-swim pass
UCC Students (with ID): $1.50
Group (15+ swimmers): $1.50/swimmer
Family Pass (2 adults & up to 4 children): $150
Passes can be purchased from the cashier at the pool.
Lap Swim (June 19 - August 31)
- Monday-Thursday : 7-9am, 12-1pm, 5-7pm (except July 4)
Cost - $25
Swim Classes (June 19 - August 24)
- Session 1: June 19 - 29
- Session 2: July 3 - 13 (no class July 4)
- Session 3: July 17 - 27
- Session 4: July 31 - August 10
- Session 5: August 14 - 24
View / download Swim Activities Schedule
(Open Swim, Lap Swim, Swim Classes)
Many of our camps include swim time!
Camps are specific to students entering 1st – 3rd, 4th – 5th, and 6th – 10th grades.
Please register students according to their age group.
Please read the descriptions for each camp and sign up for:
- MORNING — typically ends at 1:15 pm
- AFTERNOON — typically begins at 1:30 pm
- FULL DAY CAMP
To register for the full day and receive the full day discount, choose both Morning and Afternoon sessions, then apply “FULLDAY” upon checkout.
**Classes with asterisks require early registration and secondary medical/waiver forms.
View / Download Camp Schedule
For more information about our camps or to register, please visit our website at roseburgsummerfun.com or call (541) 440-4668.
Candice Van Loon
- NEW! Aqua Zumba 1.70, 6/20-8/17, Tues, Thurs, 6-7am, $69
- NEW! Aqua Zumba 2.70, 6/20-7/18, Tues, Thurs, 6-7am, $39
- NEW! Aqua Zumba 3.70, 7/20-8/17, Tues, Thurs, 6-7am, $39
View / download All Non-Credit Classes
Online or call 541-440-4668
UCC's pool is available for rental to churches, clubs, civic groups and private parties. It may be rented on Fridays and Saturdays from 9am-12:30pm or Sundays from 9am-9pm. For information on rates, rental information or reservations, call 541-440-4705.
Craig Jackson - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Human Health & Performance / Outdoor Recreation
Donna McGeehon - Contact
Administrative Secretary, Health and Human Performance/Outdoor Recreation