Summer Term (June 23 - Aug 30)
Pool Closures: July 4 (for Independence Day) & July 11-12 (for swim meet)
Summer Programs and Pool Information (from Summer 2014 Class Schedule)
Lap Swim Hours
- Mon-Fri : 7-9 a.m. & 5:30–7 p.m.
- By the term (must register)
- CRN15083 - $25
- Current students - $25
- Part-time staff - $12.50 (Call to register)
- Full-time staff - No fee (Call to register)
Recreational Swim Hours
- Mon-Sat : 1-4 p.m. & 7-9 p.m.
- Under 3 yrs - FREE
- Ages 4 yrs and up - $3.00/swim or $30 for 15 Swim Mini Pass
- UCC Students (with ID) - $1.50/swim
- Groups: 15+ swimmers - $1.50/swim
- Summer Family Pass: includes 2 adults and up to 4 children - $150
- Summer Family Pass: discount applies for UCC staff and their families (Call to register)
Credit and Non-Credit Swim Classes
- Beginning Water Polo: M-Th 12-1:20 p.m. (6/23-7/24)
- Swim For Fitness: M-Th 12-1:20 p.m. (7/28-8/28)
Summer Swim Classes
|Session 1||June 23 - July 3|
|Session 2||July 7 - July 17|
|Session 3||July 21 - July 31|
|Session 4||Aug 4 - Aug 14|
|Session 5||Aug 18 - Aug 28|
See Summer Programs and Pool Information for class details. Discount applies for UCC staff and their families. (Call to register)
Convenient call-in registration using a Visa or Mastercard is available at 541-440-7744.
UCC's pool is available for rental to churches, clubs, civic groups, and private parties. It may be rented on Fridays and Saturdays 9am - 12:30pm or Sundays from 9am - 9pm. For information on rates, rental information, or reservations, call 541-440-4705.
Cheryl Yoder - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Physical Ed / Outdoor Rec