Debbie Caterson, SBDC Director
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Linfield College.
Owner of Inspiration Mixes and Starwatch Corp.
Areas of advising: small business finance, SBA Lending, writing business plans.
Bachelor Arts focused in Social Science from the University of Oregon.
Master of Business Administration focused in Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Facilitator of Startup Weekend's 54-hour educational event for entrepreneurs 2015 and 2016. Brandon also mentors and coaches startup teams in pre-accelerators seeking seed funding opportunities within the Oregon ecosystem.
Areas of advising: startups, small business management, veteran services.
Degrees in Business Administration, Education and Hospitality Management; Widener University, Rowan State University and San Diego Community College.
Owner of Consumer Health Research, Inc.; fruit and vegetable wash company and Business Academy instructor for Umpqua Valley Christian High School.
Areas of advising: Start-ups, business expansion, acquisitions, operational planning and marketing.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Oregon.
MBA in Entrepreneurship from Babson College.
Owner of pizzeria in Roseburg.
Area of advising: business plans, social media marketing.
- SBM participant for six years personally and Roseburg Rentals for nine years.
- Executive board member of The Partnership for Economic Development of Douglas County.
- Founding member of the Umpqua Basin Economic Alliance.
- Member of the City of Roseburg Economic Development Commission.
- American Rental Association; President of ARA Oregon.
- Twice a participant in Caucus in Washington DC for the American Rental Association.
- Speaker at The Rental Show 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
- Participant in Profit Mastery Program.
- Participant in 2014 Rain Competition Graduate of the Ford Leadership program 2013 and participation with the Community Ambassador Team.
Loves riding motorcycles, exploring the outdoors, photography and helping people succeed with an emphasis on entrepreneurial endeavors.
More than 20 years experience teaching/advising on QuickBooks software.
Experience as business owner.
Area of advising: QuickBooks software.