Department: Triple Play Specialist
Number of Positions Available: 4
Available Starting Summer 2015
The Boys and Girls club is seeking work-studies to assist with supporting and coordination daily programs, services and activities for their members. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to implementing and supervising sports, fitness and recreation programs primarily in the gymnasium. These include tournaments and progress tracking.
Must be an UCC undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2015-16 academic year.
Qualified candidates should have an ability to thrive in a high energy environment, possess strong empathy and communication skills, have the ability to empower and encourage youth to participate in activities and/or games and have a desire to support and mentor youth.
Pay Rate: $9.50 / hr
Contact Name: Zed Allen
Contact Location: 1144 NE Cedar Street, Roseburg Or.
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)
More Articles ...
- COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Equipment Maintenance and Upgrades
- UCC ONLINE: Support Specialist
- STUDENT SERVICES / PRESIDENTS OFFICE: Administrative Assistant
- STUDENT LIFE & CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT: Information Desk Clerk
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Lab Aide
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Desktop Technology Support Technician