Number of Positions Available: 0
Available Starting Summer 2015
A work-study is sought to provide support to the testing coordinator. Tasks may include but are not limited to, answering telephones, typing, data entry, photocopying, filing and cleaning lab computers. Special projects and other duties may be assigned.
Must be an UCC undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2015-16 academic year.
Qualified applicants should have strong communication skills, honesty and a positive attitude along with a neat appearance. Additional desirable qualities include reliability and eagerness to learn all about UCC. Applicants must comply with FERPA regulations.
Pay Rate: $9.50 / hr
Contact Name: Roger Sanchez
Contact Location: LaVerne Murohy Student Center (CC)
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)
More Articles ...
- BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF UMPQUA VALLEY: Triple Play Specialist
- COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Equipment Maintenance and Upgrades
- UCC ONLINE: Support Specialist
- STUDENT SERVICES / PRESIDENTS OFFICE: Administrative Assistant
- STUDENT LIFE & CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT: Information Desk Clerk
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Lab Aide