This information is important for anyone who wishes to sell their book for the best price after they are finished using it.
Sell your books back during Finals Week.
Reduce the net cost of your textbooks and supply next term students with used books by selling yours back. The UCC Bookstore buys back your new and used books according to the Book Buy Back requirements.
1. Book must be in good condition, as determined by the Book Buyer.
a. Cover, binding and pages must not be substantively damaged.
b. Any inserts, including discs, must be included.
c. Excessive highlighting or markings are NOT allowed.
d. NO liquid damage.
2. Book must be adopted for the next term and the store needs additional inventory.
3. Books not needed for the upcoming term may be bought at a national wholesale price.
Be advised that there are no guarantees that the Book Buyer will buy back your book. When the UCC Bookstore's quota is met, the wholesale value will be offered, if one exists.
More Articles ...
- TESTING: Office Assistant
- BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF UMPQUA VALLEY: Triple Play Specialist
- COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Equipment Maintenance and Upgrades
- UCC ONLINE: Support Specialist
- STUDENT SERVICES / PRESIDENTS OFFICE: Administrative Assistant
- STUDENT LIFE & CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT: Information Desk Clerk