Department: Adapt - AOP (Adult Outpatient)
Number of Positions Available: 3
Available Starting Fall 2015
A work-study student is sought for co-facilitating groups, complete probes, discharge summaries, sending clients letters for notices regarding Tx, faxing documents to community partners regarding shared clients, and supervised UA's.
Must be an UCC undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2015-16 academic year.
Qualified applicants should be a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor from ACCBO (Addiction Certification Board of Oregon)
Pay Rate: $9.50 / hr
Contact Name: Lisa Jennings
Contact Location: Adapt Office
Contact Number: 541-492-0152
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: LaVerne Murphy Student Center (CC)
More Articles ...
- TESTING: Office Assistant
- BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF UMPQUA VALLEY: Triple Play Specialist
- COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Equipment Maintenance and Upgrades
- UCC ONLINE: Support Specialist
- STUDENT SERVICES / PRESIDENTS OFFICE: Administrative Assistant
- STUDENT LIFE & CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT: Information Desk Clerk