Department: HUMANITIES / COMMUNICATION STUDIES / JOURNALISM
Number of Positions Available: 1
Available Starting Fall 2014
The Videographer will be required to attend story meetings (four times per term) and help select video story topics with the assistance of video reporter and managing. Tasks assigned to this position will include, but are not limited to; scheduling shoots with staff and video subjects in a respectful manner as instructed by adviser (four per year), research video techniques as needed for continual improvement, coordinate check out of school camera and to manage all school camera equipment to prevent any possible damage, coordinate uploads of video to student newspaper website. No experience is needed as some training will be provided and other training will be self-directed.
A work-study student> must post and keep regular, consistent office hours. Qualifications include being able to work independently to acquire some training via Adobe TV and other online sources. Preference will be given to applicants with Adobe Premiere of Final Cut Pro software experience or videographer experience.
Pay Rate: $9.50 / hr
Contact Name: Melinda Benton
Contact Location: Snyder Hall
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: Campus Center
- HUMANITIES / COMMUNICATION STUDIES / JOURNALISM: Mainstream Newspaper Office Administrator
- STUDENT LIFE AND CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT: Desk Attendant
- STUDENT LIFE AND CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT: Office Assistant
- FORD FAMILY FOUNDATION: IT Intern
- FORD CHILDHOOD ENRICHMENT CENTER: Dishwasher
- FORD CHILDHOOD ENRICHMENT CENTER: Classroom Assistant