Department: RIVER RUSH CAFE`
Number of Positions Available: 2
Available Starting Fall 2014
Cashiers are needed in the café during cafeteria hours. Tasks include, but are not limited to; customer service (ringing up products and counting the tills at the end of shift), making deposits and exchanging money out of petty cash, stocking refrigerators, coolers, cups and straws.
A work-study students will need to be dependable, neat and clean, able to follow directions and know safety and sanitation procedures as well as possess a current Food Handlers Card.
Pay Rate: $9.50 / hr
Contact Name: Brenda Warrena
Contact Location: River Rush Cafe`
FWS Referral Contact Person: Ann Abel
FWS Referral Contact Location: Campus Center
- HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCE : Jackson Work Study
- HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCE: Secretarial Assistant / Humanities
- HUMANITIES / COMMUNICATION STUDIES / JOURNALISM: Mainstream Newspaper Videographer
- HUMANITIES / COMMUNICATION STUDIES / JOURNALISM: Mainstream Newspaper Office Administrator
- STUDENT LIFE AND CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT: Desk Attendant
- STUDENT LIFE AND CAMPUS ENGAGEMENT: Office Assistant