The Success Center provides a variety of resources to assist students at UCC. For example:
- Drop in tutoring services
- Academic Tutors
- Skills Tutors
- One-on-one Appointments (limited availability)
- Free online tutoring through SmarThinking
- Free Student Success workshops through Student Lingo
- Free skills review through Core Skills Mastery (CSM)
- Free GED prep through GED Academy
- COMPASS Test Prep
- High-school Homework Help
- Computer Lab
- Student Resources
We will help you:
- Become a more confident, successful, independent learner.
- Develop your understanding and skills in a number of courses.
- Improve your time management, note-taking, and test-taking skills.
Hours & Information
Educational Skills Building
Hours: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday - Thursday | Closed on Fridays
Success Center Front Desk
Terrance Bradford - Contact
Learning Skills Director